Re: Packaging WM themes - question

> Although best would be a KDE-theme installer.  Are the themes
> available individually anywhere, in a format consistent enough for
> automating the debianization and installation?

By this do you mean an empty debian package whose configuration procedure is
to download themes and install them on the fly?

The themes are available on the web in a format that's very easily
debianised/installed.  However, the connection between my machine and the
Russian server is quite flaky, and I recall the author saying the problem was
at his/her end (although for the life of me I can't find the email).  Thus I
would be happier for the themes to be in debian per se. :)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Each song has a little soul, a little persona, it's own little birth
certificate and favorite shoe shops.
	- Tori Amos