Re: kde.tdyc.com so I don't get any more mail

is down.  for good.  please stop sending me mail saying it's down.

Does this mean that all future developments for KDE will only be available from
debian sites, or will the mirrors have access updates from Ivan's? Last time I
checked the Progeny site they were still running KDE1!?!

Either way, Many thanks to Ivan for all the hard work he's done keeping the
bleeding edge of KDE available for Debian.

Cheers,

     John Gay