Re: kpackage-2.1.1-2 crashes with sig 11

> > > kpackage. But kpackage fails to start from icon or cmd line. Everything
> I've had this on my system too. It was gone after apt-get install rpm...

Hi Mike.. someone else has had the same problem that was solved by installing
package rpm (thanks Andre!).  Could you please test this also - install
package rpm - and if everything works we can let Ivan know that his
Recommends: rpm needs to be a Depends:.

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org
Public Key: finger bab@debian.org

Laws against sodomy have been traced to the Emperor Justinian (483-562
AD) who believed the act to be the main cause of earthquakes.
	- Roy Eskapa, Bizarre Sex (1987)