Re: kpackage-2.1.1-2 crashes with sig 11
- To: Andre Alexander Bell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, mikepolniak <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kpackage-2.1.1-2 crashes with sig 11
- From: Ben Burton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:26:02 -0500
- Message-id: <01051716260200.00551@emerald>
- In-reply-to: <01051723020700.00417@omega>
- References: <01051617561101.00327@debian> <01051617574200.30053@emerald> <01051723020700.00417@omega>
> > > kpackage. But kpackage fails to start from icon or cmd line. Everything
> I've had this on my system too. It was gone after apt-get install rpm...
Hi Mike.. someone else has had the same problem that was solved by installing
package rpm (thanks Andre!). Could you please test this also - install
package rpm - and if everything works we can let Ivan know that his
Recommends: rpm needs to be a Depends:.
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Public Key: finger firstname.lastname@example.org
Laws against sodomy have been traced to the Emperor Justinian (483-562
AD) who believed the act to be the main cause of earthquakes.
- Roy Eskapa, Bizarre Sex (1987)