Re: kdeinit uses obsolete /proc/pci interface

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 12:28:29PM +0200, Hubert Palme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after just upgrading the Potato stuff, I get this message:
> May 14 11:00:21 wrpc3 kernel: kdeinit uses obsolete /proc/pci interface
> How can I have kdeinit use the actual /proc/bus/pci/?

You'll have to ask the developers because the file format of the /proc/bus
files is completely different.

/proc/pci is a simple text file, /proc/bus/* are also binary files.

I guess you were looking into the KDE control center, there the files are
used to display the "information" tree.

--
Jens Benecke                            > "Dann nimm lieber gleich Pattex!"
                "Na, ob das was hilft - der Hersteller ist schließlich eine