Running dockapps from other window managers

Hello,

I think I remember hearing, that KDE is able to run applets from other
window managers in its task bar.  So I've installed the wmusic dockapp
for xmms remote control and I'm now wondering about registering it with
my KDE installation.

When I run wmusic on the command line, nothing happens, I have to press
^C to exit.  When I run `wmusic -w` (windowed mode for AfterStep
support) I get a normal application window with a working wmusic.  But
how do I get this into the task bar?

TIA,
Viktor
--