Re: Debian Menu and a KDE glitch?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian Menu and a KDE glitch?
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:59:59 -0600
- Message-id: <20010510025959.A14588@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01050915270602.24789@griz>; from email@example.com on Wed, May 09, 2001 at 03:27:06PM -0700
- References: <01050915270602.24789@griz>
On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 03:27:06PM -0700, G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:
> Running up-to-date UNSTABLE (that will hopefully cover the "which version"
> questions that might be asked).
> I have some menu's that I've created and placed in /etc/menu, which up until
> now, have all worked like a charm! Below is a copy of the one that's causing
> me grief. It seems that the ~/ really pisses off KDE. :--)
can you elaborate "really pisses off KDE."? What's it doing or not doing?
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD