Re: to stop the thread over conffiles...

Am Tuesday 08 May 2001 09:30 schrieb Bruce Sass:

> hmmm, /usr could also be mounted read-only?
Debian is one of the few Linux Distributions where /usr
can be mounted readonly without breaking or complifiying anything.
So, me votes for /etc/kde2/share/{applnk,mimelnk,templates}
or /etc/kde2/{applnk,mimelnk,templates}, too.

I'd even like to see /usr/local/etc pointing to /etc/local or something
per default, but thats another story.
--
WfG, Chris