KDE upgrade from potato to Woody

Dear Debian KDE gurus,

I have potato KDE 2.1.1 and potato X3.3.6. I want AA, an from all
the posts it seems to me that my best option is to dist-upgrade to
Woody.

My question is: Do I need to upgrade my KDE as well, and if yes,
what to put my sources list for this to happen? Here is what i have:

ftp://ftp.linux.ee/pub/kde.tdyc.com/debian potato main crypto

ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

Do I just have to change potato to woody, and stable to unstable?
Is this correct?

Thanks in advance. -- Viktor