Re: AA with potato (strictly)

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 05:13:38AM +1000, Rob Weir wrote:

> > You can only do antialiasing if you do NOT use the NVIDIA drivers (the
> > commercial ones). They cannot do it yet.
> I'm using the binary NVIDIA drivers from NVIDIA, with a TNT-1, under
> X4.0.2 w/AA with no problems at all.  Is this what you mean?

Yes, One of the NVIDIA developers said so in a mailing list (don't remember
where). If you got it running, please tell me how - I only get segfaults as
soon as I use an AA'able font or try QT_XFT=1 or enable AA in the control
center.

--
Jens Benecke                            > "Dann nimm lieber gleich Pattex!"
                "Na, ob das was hilft - der Hersteller ist schließlich eine