Re: Dead keys work again!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Dead keys work again!
- From: Logi Ragnarsson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:26:43 +0000
- Message-id: <01013010264302.16301@calvin>
- In-reply-to: <01012923075601.00311@itaca>
- References: <01012923075601.00311@itaca>
mánudagur 29. janúar 2001 22:07, Pablo de Vicente skrifaði:
> I have updated to KDE2.1beta2 and dead keys work again. It is a wonderful
> improvement after several months without that feature.
Also, the caret (^) suddenly re-appeared, just as I was about to start
looking at the Icelandic keyboard settings. Apparently that was part of the
same problem and not a separate one.
Lots of little things started working again in beta 2, but one thing is
broken. Pressing ctrl-alt-arrow (I may have changed the keyboard settings to
match icewm, can't remember) to switch between virtual desktops now jumps 2
desktops to the left or right. This is silly when I've got panel set to tiny.
Probably whoever made this change has his set to large and has a 2x4 grid of
desktops in which case this makes sense.
And, from reading kde-core-developers, it seems that the bug reporting system
is so flooded that sending in a report won't actually help. What should I do?
Logi Ragnarsson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Some day we all shall be out of scope