Re: Dead keys work again!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Dead keys work again!
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:36:53 -0700
- Message-id: <20010130033653.A4100@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01013010264302.16301@calvin>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 10:26:43AM +0000
- References: <01012923075601.00311@itaca> <01013010264302.16301@calvin>
> Also, the caret (^) suddenly re-appeared, just as I was about to start
> looking at the Icelandic keyboard settings. Apparently that was part of the
> same problem and not a separate one.
> Lots of little things started working again in beta 2, but one thing is
> broken. Pressing ctrl-alt-arrow (I may have changed the keyboard settings to
> match icewm, can't remember) to switch between virtual desktops now jumps 2
> desktops to the left or right. This is silly when I've got panel set to tiny.
> Probably whoever made this change has his set to large and has a 2x4 grid of
> desktops in which case this makes sense.
hmmm.... ctrl-alt-arrow dont' do squat for me.
> And, from reading kde-core-developers, it seems that the bug reporting system
> is so flooded that sending in a report won't actually help. What should I do?
send it to the kde-devel list :)
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD