Re: url link on desktop not working

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 01:39:21AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> > > (...)
> > > connect() failed: : Connection refused
> >
> > This is the same problem as I described in debian bug #83762.
> >
> > It should be fixed in the next upload of packages. In the meantime, you
>
> let me know if this is fixed.

I'm sorry to say, but it's not fixed.

The symptoms are still the same, and there also seems to be the same
cause.

A way to easily see the symptoms of the bug, is to run "kdeinit_wrapper"
manually (without args). If you login just after wiping
/tmp/ksocket-(username) and run "kdeinit_wrapper", you get "connection
refused" right away. If you then relogin and rerun, you get usage
information.

--
Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com>