Re: licq and evil things happened

    Hello,

I think we might be one small step closer to repairing kde on my friends box.
When attempting to start kde, he gets following errors:

Dir=~ pts/0$ startkde
ksplash: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
kdeinit: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
knotify: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
kmserver: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Would I need to RE-install qt2.x to get it working correctly?

tia

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074