Re: licq and evil things happened
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: licq and evil things happened
- From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:43:35 -0700
- Message-id: <20010121014335.B8300@tdyc.com>
- In-reply-to: <01012102064900.16635@stormix>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 02:06:49AM -0200
- References: <01012015252301.09208@bogus> <01012102064900.16635@stormix>
> > A friend running potato and kde2.1 unstable used dselect to install
> > licq and kde died. I found dselect installed qt2 again so I removed it but
> > kde just will not start. we can however start blackbox.
> > any suggestions where to start looking?
> I got this problem too. What I did was deinstall qt2 and licq, and KDE2
> started to work again.
> I think they should update licq to use the newer qt package.
the unstable/woody version of licq does use a newer qt package...but there
is no newer qt package for potato (other than the one I provide)...
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD