Re: Font error on opening Root Consoles in Konsole

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 01:45:39AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> However with this I do not see the above problems...I however see a horrible
> font with the "root" konsole...but I haven't had time to figure out if
> this is correct behavior or not.

That's probably OK: it wants to install a "VGA console like" font, for
whatever reasons. You can prevent it by copying
/usr/share/apps/konsole/su.desktop to
~/.kde/share/apps/konsole/su.desktop and removing the
"Schema=Linux.schema" and "Font=6" lines.

--
Andreas Trottmann <andreas.trottmann@werft22.com>