libssl096 and others in non-us instead of non-US

Hello,

I'm trying to keep up to date my local mirror of KDE2 for potato with
an apt-move I've recompiled from the woody sources (v4.x).

Seeing that an "apt-move localupdate" created a non-us section in my
mirror, I looked better and saw (in /var/state/apt/lists, for example),
that libssl096 and others are tagged as being from section non-us, and
official packages are in section non-US. It makes ssh non directly
installable on other machines, too.

I'd like to know if it's deliberate or an (very understandable)
mistake in the debianization.

Thanks in advance,

--
Christophe "CHiPs" PETIT <chips@chips.fr.eu.org>   http://chips.free.fr/