Re: OT: help with "local" rsync mirror

Oops, I posted to early.  I figured it out.  I just changed these lines in my
script:

 # declare variables
 tdyc_mirror_root="/mirror/kde2/"

to:

 # declare variables
 tdyc_mirror_root="/mirror/kde2/dists/potato/"

after creating/moving the directories it worked like a champ.

Sorry about that.
Jesse (again)