Re: Not a bug per se

> You can generate your own ChangLog from CVS:
> simply cd to kdenetwork/knode (or any other dir) and run
> rcs2log -i 4 -R -h kde.org | fmt > myChangeLog
> btw. knode has an uptodate ChangeLog

I rather not do the rcs2log ..but your right about knode's changelog...along
with alot of the other programs..they are just in the sublevels...

I'm starting to add those in as I do builds on packages along with any odds
and ends documentation that may exist in those subdirs.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II