combinded menu system...

Hi all...

I've been working on the menu stuff this ...uhh..err...morning..woh...anyways...
I've just fixed it so that any menu item that has a hints line = "KDE" won't
end up in the Debian submenu in the KDE menu...(mouth full)...there's no
need for the KDE apps to be in both the main KDE menu and the Debian submenu.
This requires all KDE apps to add a hints="KDE" into their menu files...all
the core KDE apps already have this.

so..in doing all this I started thinking of how to integrate that Debian
sub menu into the main KDE one...I'm almost positive I can do the integration
in just using the Debian menu system...the only problem I see which I have
yet to come up with a clean solution for is the removal of those menu items
upon removal of the app...

Maybe if I keep a list of the files somewhere and then I can purge them all
during a update-menus (in the same sense that it is done now)...

anyone have any better ideas???

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II