Re: khelpcenter news

On Friday 17 November 2000 00:05, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> good news...I know what's wrong...
>
> now to just find out exactly where it's breaking...I'm doing a build
> right now that I believe will fix it and thus not require a konq
> window to be open prior to opening khelpcenter...
>
> cross your fingers

One bug less and one bug more :)  From konqueror.menu

        title="Konqueror"\
        command="konquror http://www.debian.org/";
                      ^
                      +--- missing 'e'

Looking at your changes I still to not get what was wrong.
kfmclient starts konqueror if needed but how dos rm Konqueror.desktop
fix khelpcenter?

Achim

                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com