Re: khelpcenter news
> Looking at your changes I still to not get what was wrong.
> kfmclient starts konqueror if needed but how dos rm Konqueror.desktop
> fix khelpcenter?
Ok..I know I didn't explain that well...
konqueror.desktop (the real one) contains a exec of konqueror %s
the Debian menu one contained the kfmclient blah blah blah...which is
how it used to be for the other one...
they changed the inerts of it all and now to launch it you run
in my digging I found errors about too many arguments and after about 10
emails back and forth with the expert I was able to track it down to a
duplicate .desktop file with conflicting values...KDE was taking the
second one (or rather the Debian one) which caused the problem.
so...what I did to solve this was 2 things...first I fixed the command line
arg's in the menu file...and secondly I have the KDE menu system remove
konq from the Debian sub menu...since it's already in the KDE menu there's
really no point for it being in twice....it will still show up in non-KDE
based menus since I'm just nuking it out of the KDE menu tree.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD