Re: Migrated Debian Junior to Git

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Per,
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:40:56AM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
>> I have setup a Git repository for Debian Junior on alioth. [0]
>
> Thanks for taking action!  I'd recommend to upload debian-jr
> metapackages soon to publish Vcs fields in the packaging system.

Sure thing!

I registered the debianjr-maintainers@l.a.d.o list now also, will change
the maintainer to this list in order to separate team discussions from
bugs and uploads etc.

(I don't know exactly how the README.status was made in multimedia
blend, so I just copied it manually to mark EOL for the debianjr svn repo.)

>> Please, feel free to correct or add anything that I might
>> have missed!
>
> Except for a typo in the webconf of Blends web sentinel which I just
> fixed things seem to went smoothly.

Great, thanks.

How is that web sentinel published? It was late so I did not have the
energy to dig deep in random docs to find out how. (Could not find any
immedietely relevant docs in the repo.)

> Thanks for your work on this

Thank you!

I also added some packages in the tasks and a new games-adventure
task.

Will start to bring in some of the orphaned packages that debian-junior
source package recommends (package in our tasks).

Feel free to add packages to the debianjr repository!

I will try to document all above and suggestions for packaging and team
procedures on the team page on the Debian wiki.

--
Per