Migrated Debian Junior to Git

Hi!

I have setup a Git repository for Debian Junior on alioth. [0]

The old blends repository is nuked from SVN [1] and
migrated (with history and tags) to Git [2].

There are some helper scripts for various tasks (updating
the mr config/repo list, uploading packages etc) in the
master repository (debianjr.git). Taken from the
pkg-ruby-extras team, look at their documentation for
hints until we have documented our process ourselves.

Now we can start adding team mantained packages to
the team master repository. Use the setup-repository
script in /git/debianjr on alioth, push the package repository,
and then update the master repository by invoking
./make-mrconfig and pushing.

Please, feel free to correct or add anything that I might
have missed!

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debianjr/debianjr.git/
[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/blends/projects/junior/trunk/README.status?revision=4054&view=markup
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debianjr/debian-junior.git/