Re: adding package oneko to Kids/Packages

2013/9/5 Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>
On 09/05/2013 10:52 AM, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I'm open to suggestions. Want to have a preliminary idea about what's in
> there for kids, and then seeing an approximation of the whole picture,
> define how to classify it. Any suggestions on other ways to start this?

I think using the wiki in the planning / evaluation stage is perfectly
fine. It is pretty easy to get things started and have everyone involved
from day 1 with no learning curve with revision control and learning the
blends toolchain. I guess you would just want to keep it lightweight and
plan to throw it away when you exit that phase and keep things in the
blends metapackages.

Meanwhile, you should think about where in the metapackage data itself
you'll want to keep some of the special extra things that this project
cares about (e.g. age range).

My initial plan is to move it to debtags, that would allow us to use many tools already available, combine the data with other data already available, and let us build stuff on that.

Greetings,
Miry