adding package oneko to Kids/Packages

Hi,

I just edited the page https://wiki.debian.org/Kids/Packages adding
the package oneko. but the column target age became a little out of
standards. can someone suggest a better way?

I included oneko because I have a very good experience with the
software and my son. He started to use oneko with 2 years and love to
see the little neko (cat) chasing the pointer. with some weeks seeing
me using the tablet to move the pointer, he started to use it himself.
nowadays, with 3 years, he already use the mouse and started to play
with gcompris. now he is learning to click. oneko doesn't stimulate
the click, just the mouse movement.

Fred