Re: Debian Kids pages in Debian Wiki

On 09/04/2013 05:59 PM, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> For the moment, yes. The idea is to resurrect Debian Jr, and at the same
> time my proposal is to rename it to Debian Kids. Unless someone steps in
> and disagrees, Debian Jr and Debian Kids are synonims, same as Debian
> Edu and SkoleLinux are.

I fully agree.

At some point, we should decide what to do with the www.d.o pages for
debian-jr. I don't think there is any hurry for that, but as Debian Kids
gains momentum and visibility, we'll want to clean that up, as otherwise
people will be confused. I volunteer myself to help with that. Just let
me know what you want done ...

Ben