Re: Job DONE: clean spam out of lists.debian.org/debian-jr

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:20:32PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:12:27 -0700
> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> > alright, I understand. gmane? they have spam reporting and will review
> > reported spam for deletion and finally feed it back through SA
> > bayesian filters. They also filter for spam all incoming stuff so that
> > in theory their spam load may already be lower than the original
> > archives.
>
> Heh.  We both were writing about gmane at once. :)  Sure.  Want to take
> care of marking spam from November up to today and keep it up hereafter?

okay. I'm on it. ... and its done. gmane actually does a really good
job of presenting an already pretty clean version of the list. some of
the spam shows up in the threaded list, but the files have been
removed. A lot of it doesn't show up at all, compare Dec 2006 on l.d.o
versus gmane.

and to answer your other mail, yes, there is a report-this-as-spam link on
the bottom of the frame.

and then we can link, as needed, to gmane for clean references instead
of l.d.o.