Re: Job DONE: clean spam out of lists.debian.org/debian-jr

Excellent.  Thanks!  Now update the task, notify people on the list, and
identify all places we link to the l.d.o archive and change any that you
can (on the wiki) and notify me of any others that I'll need to change
(www.d.o).

Ben

 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org