Re: Job: simplified creation of Debian Jr. accounts

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

do you mean you'd rather use some sort of user/group config to handle
this? I read the other thread and frankly don't understand it really,
but will read more and see if I can tease it out.

Cdd-dev currently has an interface to user/groups but that's
just because nobody else has written another interface.  So you
could plug in the interface of your choice.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de