Re: Broken web link

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 23:49:41 -0400
Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 19:57:18 -0600
> Terry Hancock <hancock@anansispaceworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Ben Armstrong wrote:
> > > Yes, the project needs help. It's not that nothing happens. I do
> > > keep the metapackages in shape. However, so much more could be done
> > > with it than has accomplished so far.
> >
> > What sort of help are you in need of?
>
> We could really use a live cd / install cd.

More specifically, I think we should make a livecd+installer built on this:

http://live.debian.net/wiki/

and including some reasonable subset of the junior-* packages on a single CD (since the large data component of some of the included packages surely makes it all overflow 1 CD).

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org