Re: Broken web link

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:34:20 -0800
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> I agree. I've been lurking on the list for a while in anticipation of
> having the time to set one of my boxen up for the kids and it
> generates essentially no useful mail about debian jr. Of course, there
> may not be call for it. If the current set of packages in Deb Jr is
> relatively static, there's probably not much to do except to maybe
> watch DWN for new packages that could be added.

Oops.  Sorry about the prior blank message, which I'll chalk up to using a new mail client ...

Yes, the project needs help.  It's not that nothing happens.  I do keep the metapackages in shape.  However, so much more could be done with it than has accomplished so far.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org