Re: Broken web link

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 12:09:40AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 08:29:07AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 11:46:00AM -0000, Paul Cager wrote:
> > > On page
> > >
> > > http://www.uk.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/
> > >
> > > there is a link (jobs) to
> > >
> > > http://debianjr.alioth.debian.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HowCanIHelp
> > >
> > > which gives a 404 error.
> >
> > Thanks. Debian Junior admins, is there an updated link? It seems that
>
> No reaction until now, so I removed the URL. It seems Debian Jr. needs
> definitively help ...

I agree. I've been lurking on the list for a while in anticipation of
having the time to set one of my boxen up for the kids and it
generates essentially no useful mail about debian jr. Of course, there
may not be call for it. If the current set of packages in Deb Jr is
relatively static, there's probably not much to do except to maybe
watch DWN for new packages that could be added.