Re: Broken web link

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 07:52:27PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:34:20 -0800
> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
> > I agree. I've been lurking on the list for a while in anticipation of
> > having the time to set one of my boxen up for the kids and it
> > generates essentially no useful mail about debian jr. Of course, there
> > may not be call for it. If the current set of packages in Deb Jr is
> > relatively static, there's probably not much to do except to maybe
> > watch DWN for new packages that could be added.
>
> Oops.  Sorry about the prior blank message, which I'll chalk up to using a new mail client ...

isn't that fun? ;)

> Yes, the project needs help.  It's not that nothing happens.  I do keep the metapackages in shape.  However, so much more could be done with it than has accomplished so far.

Such as?

I have less than no time to devote, but its on my list of
things to get done -- installing for my kids. Unfortunately everytime
I get a box that I think might be appropriate to set up for them, I
end up needing parts from it. bleh.

regardless, I'm happy to do what I can. any ideas?