Re: Live CD as a focal point for reviving Jr development

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:

This is exactly the way I'm thinking.  Unfortunately the common set
between Debian developers and live-CD creators is extremely small so this
dream of mine did not become reality since more than 3 years.
                                ^^^^^^^

a lot of people have expressed interest in common framework for creating
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

live-cd's on the debian-custom list, there's been several discussions about
                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
tools that are being worked on, tried, ... you might want to read the
archives of that list, or ask there

I'm actually reading debian-custom list (I even fighted for the creation
of this list ;-) ) and I know that there is interest and discussion and
perhaps something that works into the right direction (see a previous
mail of mine in this thread).  But my mail you quotet was talking about
_reality_ ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--