Wiki status.

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 08:28 -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I'm inclined to start over now on the new wiki.debian.org.  Since
> wiki.debian.net is migrating to wiki.debian.org, this is the perfect
> opportunity to start fresh.  Volunteers?

Hm.  Before proceeding with this, though, be aware that automated
migration of pages from the old wiki to the new is in progress, so we
would do well to heed:

http://wiki.debian.org/MigrationStatus

We should hold off on working on any pages that are part of that process
(though I don't see the harm in creating entirely new pages in the
interim, if we need them).

Ben