Re: Live CD as a focal point for reviving Jr development

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 14:08 -0500, Sam Hart wrote:
> Actually, a lot has changed since the original discussion to use IceWM
> (I was actually the original one to propose IceWM in an IRC meeting long
> ago). Gnome's ability to just handle things like USB drives and cameras
> does actually make it very attractive now.

Well, this is all very abstract without an actual CD to play with.  If
we're interested in doing a GNOME edition, we'll need to get started and
see how much we can fit on it.

> As soon as my server comes back from the dead (bad RAM found yesterday)
> I can set up a new mailing list. Just let me know who to add and I can
> do so.

Good stuff.  I'll see if I can find addresses and email you what I've
found under separate cover.

Ben