LE2 0QE

United Kingdom

Telephone: 0044 116 2911215

Mobile: 0044 07687 568 038

E-mail: mikeknight@ntlworld.com

7th March 2004

College

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently looking for a position as a Computer Engineer in China. or a  Teachers Assistant in China  I am writing to see if you know of any vacancies in this area, either now or in the future.

I am a British citizen with a varied work background. Recently, I decided to go back into full-time education to gain more formal qualifications and improve my skills (especially in Information in PC Technology). This commitment to adult learning has made me more interested in my own personal development. I am now more confident and motivated, and this is beneficial both myself and the people I support. This is to the advantage of my future employer.

I sending my CV in support of this letter.

One of the reasons I intend to work in China is that my Chinese partner is now living in her hometown of Chen Du city. I intend to join her in China as soon as I can find a work position.

I am very interested in Chinese culture and intend to study this when I go to China. I believe I could have a good future in China, helping to support your dynamic economy.

Yours faithfully

Michael Hubball