Mathwar

I am not sure if Mathwar is still included but the upstream
maintainer has written a newer version and has these words to say
on the webpage (http://webpages.charter.net/stuffle/linux/software.html#mathwar)

02/17/2002 - MathWar v0.2.0 Released

It  has been  awhile, I  tell  you what.  My daughter,  being in  middle
school,  is no  longer  interested  in games  like  this.  Thus, I  lost
interest. Quite frankly, I have been busy with other things as well.

However, I have gotten  a trickle of kind e-mail from  users, as well as
some user suggestions passed on to me  by a Debian Jr. maintainer. It is
nice to know that other people get some value out of your software after
the person you originally wrote it  for has outgrown it. Thus, I decided
to pick this code up again, blow the cob webs off, and continue with the
improvements I had planned to make long ago.

He then goes to include a roadmap of further development. It good
to see that feedback can be positive and inspirational

Peter 'darkewolf'  Crystal