Re: klettres, klatin, kmessedwords packages

Gregory J. Oschwald wrote:
> For anyone interested, I have made some (unpolished) debian packages for
> klatin, klettres, and kmessedwords on sid.  These are available at:
>
> http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~osch0001/edu/
>
> In the next few days I plan to make packages for other kde-edu
> programs which compile with kde 2.2.2 and perhaps some other programs
> aimed at children.  All should be available at the above location.

Gregory,

Looks good.  Have you any plans to have them brought up to release quality
and put in Debian, either by becoming a Debian developer, or having them
either sponsored or adopted by an existing Debian developer?

Thanks,
Ben
p.s. John, thanks for bringing this to our attention.