Re: klettres, klatin, kmessedwords packages

> Looks good.  Have you any plans to have them brought up to release
quality
> and put in Debian, either by becoming a Debian developer, or having
them
> either sponsored or adopted by an existing Debian developer?

I do plan on cleaning up these packages, but I have no plans currently
to make them official packages.  Ben Burton is planning on making
official packages of all the kdeedu programs once kde3 is released; I
would not want to create any conflict by taking these away from him.

Gregory