Re: Working group within Debian Jr with education focus

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Could we make it a working group inside of Debian Jr. then?  And I would
> still like to see some leadership other than me for this.  Basically
> what I want but am not willing to do myself is for someone to step
> forward to do these jobs:

Reasonable suggestions.  I really hope that someone will take over this
role.  Unfortunately I can't do that even if I really want to give
as many support as possible.  Ben, perhaps you forward this mail to
debian-devel just to get some others involved and just make Debian Jr.
a little bit more public.  It was to quet for much time.

> I will carry the ball at this point in the Schoolforge discussions, as I
> am already there and familiar with these guys, but I really do need
> someone else to get involved if promoting Debian as an education OS is
> going to succeed.
Thanks and I'm hoping someone will step in

       Andreas.