libsdl1.2 packages (fwd)

Hello,

Please could anybody care about TuxRacer?  Currently I have no box
to get it reasonable running (3D-Problems) but I would really love if
someone would contact the Maintainer and set a certain date for NMU.

For your notice.  I'm caring about a new ClanLib version for Debian
(contacted the Maintainer, builded preliminary packages which you can
find at
    http://auric.debian.org/~tille/dists/test
forwarded some patches upstream and waiting for some upstream bugfixes)
and will than prepare packages for Trophy and Race.  I would welcome
if someone would maintain those packages because I'm currently overloaded.

The new ClanLib version will also enable upgrading the outdated Pingus
version in Debian.  I wanted to make my son a "Christmas-Gift-Bundle"
containing the two car racing games and a current Pingus.

Any help to reach this aim would be greatly appreciated.  Preliminary
packages at request.  Come on people on this list.  Its Christmas time.
We nned some more fun for our children *now*.

Kind regards

         Andreas.