Installing Debian Junior PC

Dear Junior people. I am new to this list and also to the Debian Junior
project.
My son turned 6 last week and I think that makes for a good start with
this project. I have installed the Debian Unstable (basic) distribution
on a 486DXII/32MB. This seems to work reasonably well, my first
hesitating steps beyond 'stable'.
I am not at all sure how to proceed with installing the junior files. I
have not been able to find much documentation on the Debian.org. Do I
just need to point apt to the unstable branch, or is there a specific
site for Junior.
If I do apt-get install task-junior -s' now, I get dependency errors on
junior-arcade. This in turn leads to dependency errors for things that
appear to be games.
I am a bit reluctant to just following down all that dependencies
without really knowing what I am doing.
So any pointers are much appreciated!

Kind regards.

--