apt-gettable archive of Debian Jr. task/meta packages

I have put up an apt-gettable archive of task-junior and junior-* packages
at:

# This is the one most people will want:
deb http://people.debian.org/~synrg/task-junior /

# This is only interesting if you need to tinker with the packages
# and rebuild (e.g. if you run an older distro and therefore need
# to drop some dependencies on packages missing in your distro):
# deb-src http://people.debian.org/~synrg/task-junior /

I have uploaded these new meta packages today to ftp-master:

	junior-arcade 1.0
	junior-typing 1.0
	junior-writing 1.0

I have also uploaded these new versions of existing meta packages:

	junior-math 1.1
	junior-toys 1.2

	The only change with these last two is that they now have
	"Suggests: task-junior"

I have held back and not yet uploaded:

	task-junior

	This version now has "Depends:" for all of the above
	junior-* meta packages instead of just "Suggests:".  I
	include in the description my explanation that if something
	smaller than the full task-junior is desired, install each
	junior-* package individually instead.

	I didn't upload this yet because of the new packages mentioned
	above.  They won't be in the archives yet, so I didn't want
	the new task-junior to be installed ahead of them, leading
	to unsatisfyable dependencies in the archives.

So, for my intrepid testers out there, please use my apt-gettable
archive (particularly if you have a "base" system to test it against) and
report to me how it goes.  I will announce on debian-devel-announce and
update the Debian Jr. website "News" section announcing the archive as
soon as I am satisfied that there are no issues with it.

Oh yeah, a couple of packages in junior-writing have no descriptions for
the "packaged" page.  This came out of an irc discussion on #debian-devel
wherein it was agreed that a slightly broader offering of editors would be
provided.  Anyone who can write descriptions for these (vim, nedit,
aspell) particularly if based on personal experience using the new
packages with kids, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Ben
p.s. For all I know, the above packages may work with "testing" now
     that some time has elapsed since the initial meta packages
     were drawn up.  If someone would like to give them a try on
     a "testing" box that would be great.  It would help broaden
     out our base of testers.