Re: debian-jr.com, .net and .org

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 02:38:32PM -0600, McGroarty, Brian wrote:
> I registered debian-jr.com, .net and .org. I had intended to use these for
> (a) a kid-safe message board, akin to a kids' interest Slashdot with
> moderated approval for posts and no e-mail address support and (b) a set of
> Debian-Jr "junior-HOWTOs" on painting, writing, etc with Debian.
>
> A change of jobs makes this pretty unrealistic for me. If anyone has a good
> use for the domain names, or would like to take up the above projects,
> they're more than welcome to the domains.

Sorry to be so long in answering.  Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do
with these.  The project is still so much in its infancy, and personally
I don't have an interest in maintaining these domains.  However, if
someone else in this group wanted to, I would not object.

Thanks for hanging onto these domains up until now.  It's not that I don't
appreciate it, it's just that I have different priorities for Debian Jr.,
and feel I have not even kept up with those.

Regards,
Ben