Re: Addressing the needs of teens

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> First, we impart something of our values to our user community, including
> teens, which awakens a spirit of giving.
Perhaps teens could train language skills.  Sometimes a teacher has tasks:
Find a text and translate it.  So why not translate Debian (or general
Linux documentation).  Perhaps we should work out a list of texts to
translate which are specially interesting for kids (to not to double work
of linuxdoc project).

Kind regards

         Andreas.