German translation of Debian-Jr pages

Hello,

on the English page of Debian-Jr there is a link Named "Deutsch"
which is expected to show the German translation now.  Unfortunately
I've got Error 404 when following the link.  The "Swenska" link
works perfectly.

Did I made any mistake in my translation so that wml can't cope well
with my stuff?  Unfortunately I'm currently not able to test the
pages, because I have no CVS access.

Could possibly someone have a look at these pages or at least remove
them if they not work.  Better no link than a wrong one.

Kind regards

        Andreas.