New on this list

Hello,

I just signed up on this list.

I am the maintainer for the LinuxForKids web site:
http://www.linuxforkids.com.

I remember this list was announced on the seul/edu mailing list a few
months, but I never got a chance to get on it before, until now. I don't
really have any experience with Debian, I have mostly run Red Hat,
Slackware and a few of the micro distributions. However, I do have some
experience with children games ... ;-) I have about 70 of them so far on
the LinuxForKids web site, and I believe only a handful are packaged for
Debian.

I read through the archives, and I liked the setup examples a couple of
people have written. How about linking them on the main debian-jr page.
By the way, I had lost the URL for it, and I had a hard time finding it
again.  I would suggest registering it with the various linux portals
out here. Especially since the Debian search engine is broken ...

Anyway, just my 2 cents, Let me know if I can be of any help.

Chris.

http://www.linuxforkids.com