Re: Ask for help on new pkg xperia-flashtool on classpath

Dear Thorsten,

Thanks for your kind hint and help!
Problem resolved, and I just uploaded the -2 version.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 2:32 AM Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Dec 2020, Roger Shimizu wrote:
>
> > So my next question is, how to figure out all the classpath, since
> > this package really depends on a lot of java libraries.
>
> I noticed that the MANIFEST file also contains a large list of
> Classpath entries. I think if you take all these and substitute
> the absolute pathnames for each of them, you’ll be set. This can
> probably be automated.

Yes, actually the large list of classpath is generated automatically
from the patch below.
I referred the manual to patch this part:
- https://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/manifestclasspath.html

> > I tried to set up the classpath automatically by patch, which seems failed:
> > * https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/xperia-flashtool/-/blob/master/debian/patches/02-classpath.patch

Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1