Re: Upgrading freehep to latest upstream (needed by cdk and probably others)

Hi,

Il 15/07/20 14:59, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> It has cleared new now and I commited some changes ready for a
> source-only upload but since I did not followed the full discussion
> I'm hesitating with dput.  Feel free to upload what I commited
> according to your preference.

I have no problem with your changes, but since merkys should be back
shortly we can leave it to him to do the upload. Once that is done, I
will push geogebra with the updated patches.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles